Pesquisar este blog

segunda-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2012

Organizando Retalhos + Meu Ateliê - Organizing Scraps + My Craftroom


One of my favorite category of posts I like to see on other craft blogs are the posts about craftrooms. It always gives me great ideas and I love to see where other crafters work. So here is MY post about my craftroom and how I organize it. Enjoy!!

Let's start with my scraps. I used to have then all mixed in a bag and it was a completely mess, so I decided to separate then per color. My Fiancee gave me the idea to storage then in these Tennis Ball cases and it fit perfectly!


This is where the scraps were placed, at the top of my cabinet, along with my patchwork and fashion magazines.
As for the rest of my cabinet...

This is where I keep the biggest pieces of fabric along with some other material, such as glue and thread

This is where I keep all sorts of material that I do not know how to organize :DAt the open bottom of the cabinet...

These are some old fashion books and my Disney collection


This box is where I place my buttons, I also love putting little fabric rows into these vases, they look so cute!

Some more threat and this box has all sorts of different threats

My messy desk will be on the next post!

If also have a post on your blog about your craftroom, please past the link on the comments I will be so happy to visit it!

Um comentário:

  1. ADOREI ESSA IDEIA PARA GUARDAR OS RETALHOS, ALÉM DE EFICIENTE ECONÔMICA.
    ADOREI SEU CANTINHO JÁ ESTOU DE SEGUINDO
    QUANDO TIVER UM TEMPINHA, DA UMA PASSADINHA NO MEU BLOG
    SERÁ MUITO BEM VINDA
    BEIJINHOS
    FICA COM DEUS

    KELLEN
    FAZENDO @RTE

    ResponderExcluir